Nice game but im completely stuck on level 5, theres a pretty huge skill curve imo but other than that its really fun
30 hand-crafted levels of laser madness! Use filters, mirrors and splitters to deliver the right power to the targets with the minimum equipment possible.
- Drag and drop components into the board to alter the laser path
- Right click to modify the orientation/value of a piece
- Middle click to delete a piece
- Feed the required energy to the different targets to complete a level
- When the level is completed, click on the green level button to advance. Right click on it to go to the previous level
- To interact with dual buttons (BR+/BR- and RST/ESC), click or right click
Game saves are not working in the web version (Bug report on GH) and your progress will be lost if you reload the page. You can install it with the itch app, download the game manually or clone the repository to play it locally, or save by accessing the local storage data with the developer tools and copying it to a text file, then importing them when you come back to the game. Sorry!
Source code available on github